| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s) |

Miko Jin
University of Caille Gallente Federation
80
|
Posted - 2014.08.30 10:59:00 -
[1] - Quote
Bananas are yellow!
I like Yellow. http://www.pinterest.com/joseywales/banana-yellow/ |

Miko Jin
University of Caille Gallente Federation
81
|
Posted - 2014.08.30 11:42:00 -
[2] - Quote
Solecist Project wrote:Mizhir wrote:They have definitely done a great job with the CC. It has awesome graphics and a great customizability and is one of the best CC out there. But the Aestehitcs are lacking. This video really explains it well what the difference between Graphics and Aesthetics. And while the graphics got greatly upgraded when they introduced the new CC, the aesthetics kinda fell behind when we lost the uniqueness and the spirit that the old chars had. Hopefully CCP will address this and add some new clothes that can bring the same styles and Aesthetics that the old CC had. Because then, the CC in eve will be truly amazing. And luckily it looks like CCP are on the right path. I feel the need to add that there are things that should be changed completely to increase the quality, like ... .) Removal of the posing stage and instead incorporation of the functionality into the modification stage. .) Proper "rooms" for the characters to stand in, even if it's just enhanced, default backgrounds in 3d-ish manner. .) A proper way to look at the whole characters. .) More poses, or more freedom to pose. It's a money maker.
It is also turning a Sandbox PVP game into let's dress dolly!
|

Miko Jin
University of Caille Gallente Federation
81
|
Posted - 2014.08.30 11:49:00 -
[3] - Quote
Solecist Project wrote:Miko Jin wrote:It is also turning a Sandbox PVP game into let's dress dolly! I am asking people not to respond to this hate-post, as it will only completely ruin the thread. I reported it and asked for removal, which will of course include this post quoting it. The topic of the thread is to help Sibyyl and nothing else.
It seems to have turned into your personal crusade for attention, Which I am sure you wanted from the OP.
I hope they lock this post but then we would have to put up with your inane rantings on another.
If you do not want opinions on your posts or discussion then simple don't post! |

Miko Jin
University of Caille Gallente Federation
82
|
Posted - 2014.08.30 13:20:00 -
[4] - Quote
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:Miko Jin wrote: It seems to have turned into your personal crusade for attention, Which I am sure you wanted from the OP.
I hope they lock this post but then we would have to put up with your inane rantings on another.
If you do not want opinions on your posts or discussion then simple don't post!
bringing your bad vibes into perfectly nice threads is basically the posting equivalent of this. i kind of regret engaging w this person but i feel like i've hit peak simile here. anyway, i'm done now
Having an opinion is not a hate post or bad vibes unless you are a person who cannot understand the basics of intellectual discussion and constructive criticism.
|

Miko Jin
University of Caille Gallente Federation
83
|
Posted - 2014.08.30 13:34:00 -
[5] - Quote
Solecist Project wrote:Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:yeah, i see what you mean. it was definitely a thoughtless action on my part :/. the best thing that could happen for this derail is for it to disappear without mention. I am happy to see that you realise this. That's great, really! If you want to help ... simply report the persons offending posts in a reasonable manner and don't forget to add your wish of removing the hatred from the thread. For Sibyyl !
I feel there are some serious mental issues ongoing with the above poster and as such I shall not post anymore on this thread as it may have a detrimental effect on them. |

Miko Jin
University of Caille Gallente Federation
88
|
Posted - 2014.09.01 12:41:00 -
[6] - Quote
Sibyyl wrote: Dear recent visitors, thank you for stopping by and supporting this effort. Sol, I appreciate you guiding this journey onward.
Dear CCP, my <3 to you as always and I look forward to a response, however small, to my simple query. We love your character creator and the myriad options you've made available for us.
P.S. Azda, good to see your \o/ as well.
Could I just ask why you are sending a message to yourself/Alt? |

Miko Jin
University of Caille Gallente Federation
89
|
Posted - 2014.09.01 13:14:00 -
[7] - Quote
(When ppl think it's fun to respond to HATE, all they show ... is their own.)
I agree and well said. |

Miko Jin
University of Caille Gallente Federation
94
|
Posted - 2014.09.02 14:12:00 -
[8] - Quote
Solecist Project wrote:you are the only **** here in this thread who is not willing to respect our wishes. everyone else understands the point, you though are selfish and do not cafe about what i or sibyyl say.
i have reported your posts and they will be removed as well as mine.
please stop being so selfish!
i will not reply to you again and will not hesitate to petition you if you keep being disrespectfull.
this thread has a purpose and you are ignoring it.
There is no need to be rude and flaming to the previous posters, Please refrain from rudeness and threats. Your post has been reported. |

Miko Jin
University of Caille Gallente Federation
96
|
Posted - 2014.09.02 16:33:00 -
[9] - Quote
Sibyyl wrote:Sol, Reaver, indah, everyone..
I thank you guys for the opportunity to voice this request, and I really appreciate everyone taking the time to support me. Sol, thank you for making this happen at all.
The life of this thread on the front page of GD has been unreal. I've always avoided making unnecessary posts to this thread, perhaps even to its detriment, and I only post when the pressure in my head to thank you guys gets to critical.
I have never been all that good at forum battles, and in this particular case.. one is not necessary. No one should have to feel negatively here, because the yellow jumpsuit (or myself) is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things (not to me of course, but I'm admittedly in love with yellow).
I kindly ask you guys to no longer reply into thread. Please let this thread descend into page 2 and so on..
I think it would break my heart to see this thread locked because of arguing. I think the thread has done its part, and it is ok to let it go. Thanks.
Edit: I've removed the link to this thread from my sig.
An apology would have been a better way to end this thread rather than telling us to let it go. Your last post is just you thanking yourself for your own self-indulgence. |

Miko Jin
University of Caille Gallente Federation
96
|
Posted - 2014.09.04 15:12:00 -
[10] - Quote
What is with this new craze of wearing coloured plastic bags on your avatar's head? |
| |
|